Monday, May 01, 2006

Hangbags (all sold)

This handbag measures 11 inches by 12 inches and it has a medium-sized pocket perfect for your keys or cellphone, and it has a decorative button closure. It also has ribbon trim on the 27-inch handles.

--$28.00

Karen (**sold**):

Bag interior:

Fabric detail:

_________________________________________________
This bag measures 11 inches by 12 inches and it has a medium-sized pocket perfect for your keys or cellphone, and it has a decorative button closure. It also has rick-rack trim on the 28-inch handles.

--$28.00

Gwen(**sold**):

Bag interior:

Fabric detail:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Hey Randi - It's May and I've got a little spending money! I have not forgotten about the purse. I see you sold this darling Gwen and Karen one. They are SOOO cute. I'm almost torn between the Kitty one and the Karen one. Can you do the Kitty in this style? Let me know whenever you get a chance. No rush. I know you are having a FUN bday weekend!
Kate :)

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home